Monday, July 11, 2011

What I have a blog for.

It has come to my attention that I am a horrible blogger.


You know, I figured this thing would be easy. 


Rant a little. Talk about how I feel, and just generally get things off my chest.


After all, I'm not writing this for people. I'm writing this for me.


I would almost prefer it if no one ever read this. Much less anyone I know. It's not like this is some food blog. This is my life I'm writing about. If this blog is used for what I intend it to be used for, everything I want to say but can't is going to be right here. In a neat little archived pile for people to pick through.

Like velociraptors. 

Maybe I thought I'd be like Doogie Howser.

That's a lie. I thought I'd be exactly like Doogie Howser.


But holy crap! It's a lot harder than just writing.


I am not a writer.


I can write, but I am by no means good at it.


I have recently realized that this blog also has to make sense.


For my own sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment